background

Monday, February 25, 2008

smarty pants

It looks like (unofficially) we're moving back to Offutt in the summer, probably early June. It's coming fast and I'm already getting nervous. There's a lot to do.

I'm a genius today. I went shopping and bought some Easter candy only to forget and leave it on the counter for Schmitty to discover. He's usually all over that kind of stuff but I managed to yell at him to get out of the kitchen before he saw it. I also bought some German candy to send my neice and nephew only to discover it's filled with brandy and whiskey.

I went to the gym, as I usually do, but the treadmills were taken today. There are only two so I was kind of mad, especially because the people on them were walking. I don't know why it irritated me so much but it did. That whole room annoys me. I was thinking that I have my own treadmill, I could save myself the frustration but it's downstairs facing the circuit breakers. That's unbearably boring. Running in place in the basement staring at the circuit breakers. Maybe it'll be a better set up when we move.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

SWEET! I can come visit you!