background

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sometimes kids are a real pain...

I'm sitting here watching Ralphie get in to everything he possible can. Cords galore in the drawers of the desk.

A few minutes ago I was trying on the new clothes that just came in and caught him eating a clump or dirt he'd pulled out of a plant. Grrr. Can't a girl try on her new clothes without her baby eating dirt?

I just finished bathing him... He pooped ALL over himself and the changing table so I gave him a bath. During the bath he puked (spit up) so I had to start over. I finished and took him out and carried him to the changing table I had just cleaned when he spit up down my back. Which reminds me, I forgot to change my shirt. I cleaned him up, AGAIN.

Schmitty's piano teacher loaned him a metronome but he lost it. I've searched all over this house and can't find it. Today I went and bought Schmitty and his teacher each one (to replace the lost one). Sixty Euro!!! That's about $100!!!

Ralphie's messing with the trash can now. Busy busy busy. He's like a dog that pulls out the dirty tissues and eats them. Really. I'd better go change my shirt and try to make the house look like I did some work today.

No comments: