background

Friday, February 01, 2008

The kids...

The mornings with Isaiah have gone well, he hasn't misbehaved at all. I was ready for a battle but it never came. Ralphie on the other hand is a different story.

He figured out how to open cabinets and pull things out. Yesterday he broke my medium sized mixing bowl. He knows how to turn off the tv even though we never use the button on the tv. How did he figure that out? On the plus side, he's quit biting my fingers when I try to brush his teeth with the finger puppet toothbrush thingy.

He's ten months old and I was thinking that Sam was 10 months old when he last saw his biological father. It's strange to think about, it doesn't seem that long ago.

Speaking of fathers... Today was job shadow day. I tried to talk Sammy in to shadowing a housewife but he wasn't interested. He went to work with Yago again this year. He wore a tie and nice pants but not a full blown suit, he was adorable.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

speaking from experience....I think housewives are way cooler then comm weenies ;-)