background

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentinstag

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm not wondering what Yago will get me. We don't really exchange gifts. I'm happy knowing that he loves me and I think he knows I love him. (Even though I haven't been very nice the last couple of days.) We got Sammy a little something but we celebrate it mostly as a children's holiday. I told him last night that despite the hokey sound of it, I really like our family. Of course that was before Ralphie woke up at 5:20 this morning.

I just downloaded the new Suze Orman book from Oprah.com. It's available until 5:00 pm PST today if you want to download it. I'm not sure I'll ever read it but it was free.

Something really stinks over here but I can't figure out what it is. It smells like old garbage but I'm only getting occassional whiffs at the dinner table.

I've really been trying to workout again in another effort to drop a few pounds. I sabotage it with my diet though. The nightly ice cream isn't doing me any favors.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

yesterday I sat in front of the TV and watched TV and read my text book from 4pm until 11pm. I could feel the fat cells gathering around my belly roll.