background

Friday, February 15, 2008

I really think the worst part of posting is trying to figure out a title. It's like the subject lines of emails. I spend more time trying to synapsize the body into a couple of words than I do writing the dang thing. Of course, you couldn't tell that by reading my titles or subject lines because I give up.

The house is a disaster and I have a lot to do but housework is so BORING. We're having company for dinner tonight and I'm going to make chicken breasts stuffed with herbed goat cheese on top of some buttery polenta. Sam picked the menu. I don't know what to make for dessert. I made cookies yesterday but they turned out awful so I ate them all. Pitiful. So I have the housework, grocery shopping, dinner prep but I'm still in my sweats. I have managed to try to torture my new pimples and pluck a couple of eyebrows. Very productive.

To add pressure to clean the house our landlord is bringing over a potential renter to show our apt. We'll be leaving in about three months, that seems unbelievable to me.

I need to go get dressed and start my chores. Ugh.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

leaving? for where? are you coming to visit me?