background

Monday, March 24, 2008

advice

A tidbit of advice for my readers (reader)...

When you are getting over a killer chest cold don't go crazy working your abs. Yago declared Saturday was my day to do whatever I wanted with the car and go to the gym if I so desired. (His car is still sitting in a parking lot at a garage somewhere, he won't let me see it.) I went for an easy (slow) two mile jog, did some crunches and then found the Nautilus ab crunch machine. I felt good when I left but the feeling faded Sunday when I was coughing and holding my sore belly. Not too smart.

3 comments:

Mickity said...

I think all your whining about the gym is really just a passive-aggressive way to make me feel bad because I don't go to the gym (ever)

Waldo said...

You should be jealous of me. I've watched about 6 hrs of tv today.

Mickity said...

I haven't got to watch even a single hour today. I hate mondays.