Yago and I are DREADING the plane ride coming up tomorrow. Oh my god. I just want it to be over. That baby is going to be the target of death stares the entire day tomorrow. He doesn't have a seat and will be writhing and hollering the whole time. Even Schmitty was difficult to contend with at that age. It's the worst because they want to be down exploring, not nailed to a seat for nine hours. He doesn't have an attention span long enough to distract with any activity.
We're leaving the house at 6:00 tomorrow with a bunch of stuff; luggage, carseat, pack n' play. Ugh. That means have everything ready tonight and wake up about 4:00. Yuck.
Easter was okay but uneventful. We got a bunch of snow and Schmitty spent the day playing outside. Seriously, from 8:30 until about 5:30 he was playing with neighborhood kids. They had a snowball fight out front and there are little clumps of evidence stuck to the house.
This morning was our last morning walking Isaiah to the bus stop, they're moving while we're in the states. It's a little bit of a relief.
The screaming meany woke us up at 3:30 this morning and didn't go back to sleep until 5:00 so I'm tired today. I'd try to sleep but I'm too stressed about all the things I need to pack.
I'd better go start...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment