background

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ralphie!

Just when I get used to my baby he has to change things up on me. We've had a morning nap routine for months now. It's when I relax, read, watch Oprah and do the sudoku. No more. He's decided he doesn't need a morning nap now that he's one. Sigh.

I made Ralphie a chocolate chip cake today and overcooked it a bit. I'm sure he'll eat it but I'll be glad to have a normal stove again when we move. I don't know if it's the celsius that causes my problems baking or what. Also? While waiting for the cake to bake I might have eaten the rest of the rocky road. (I did leave a bit for Schmitty tonight.) I have about 34 calories left to consume today. I'm sure they'll be tasty.

Hopefully, I'll be posting some birthday pictures tonight.

One more thought, I was extra nice to Isaiah this morning.

No comments: