I'm in a fashion time warp these days but I don't mind much. It's because I lost about five pounds and can fit in to jeans that went out of style a few years ago. They were probably too young for me when I bought them but I've dragged them out years later for a revival regardless of how ridiculous I look. Given the rocky road situation I don't see this as I problem I'll be dealing with much longer.
Ralphie's discovered a screech that can only be compared to nails on a chalkboard just in time for our transatlantic flight next week. It'll be a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are you coming to visit me? Mia says Schmitty is welcome to sleep on her living room floor again :-)
As long as she gets the sleeping bag? Yago's brother is getting married so we're going to Oklahoma City and then spending a couple of days in Omaha.
Sounds fun...house hunting?
Post a Comment