
I haven't downloaded pictures since we got the wireless and brought the computer downstairs because the cable was upstairs in Ralphie's room. The only time I thought about downloading pictures was during nap time and there's no way I would consider disturbing the buckaroo.
Today I finally remembered to bring the cable downstairs before he fell asleep and I made a terrible discovery. I've had a blurry fingerprint on the lens of my camera for months and didn't know it. All the pictures are smudged on the left side. If I'd loaded them on the computer a long time ago I would have realized I needed to clean the camera and then I would have wedding pictures (brother-in-law's) without the big blur.
Here's a blurry pic of Schmitty and the flower girl after the wedding. He had the whole, "I'm embarrassed to be touching an icky girl." look on his face all afternoon.

1 comment:
that's really funny...totally something I would have done
Post a Comment