I knew it was coming but it finally came today. It was a phone call from my job in the Reserves. They need to do an OPR and all that jazz. Ugh. I've been dreading it. It's all stuff I need to do but have been procrastinating. I hate all this stuff.
The best part is the new boss used to sit at the desk across from me and I spent a good part of my day making reservations for upcoming trips and talking to my old unit in Stuttgart. I also left everyday to go breastfeed my baby monster and early to do PT so I could pass my fitness test. We debated politics almost daily because we have polar opposite views on everything.
Schmitty's friend is sleeping over tonight so I really should pick up some. His friend doesn't eat vegetables so Yago tried to slip some Morning Star veggie bites by him. They're little frozen battered vegetable patty things, quite tasty and not really that healthy. The friend wasn't falling for it though, it was funny.
Why is it that Victor on The Young and the Restless looks the same as he did 30 years ago and still always has a hot young love interest? Not that I'm watching. Really.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Political debates are very helpful to military careers. As you can see from my example...those political debates will lead you on to greatness. HAHA
Post a Comment