
Yesterday Schmitty's class had a little presentation of Three Billy Goats Gruff, it was really cute. Sam played a cowbell and then had a narrating part at the end. And? If you can believe it, Ralphie behaved. Maybe the first time ever, he behaved when I wanted him to.
Yago and I are trying to figure out what we want to do for Schmitty's going away. We want to have a get together for his friends but we don't want a zoo. We want them to have fun but we want to do something at the house. I was thinking back to the park picnics we used to have and trying to come up with some ideas. Those were always a blast but our yard is quite small. There are kids from school, scouts and the neighborhood but we'd prefer it to be intimate. Add to that we'll be preparing to MOVE and it gets a little complicated. We'll get it figured out and organized eventually...

No comments:
Post a Comment