Do you ever feel like you're not a very nice person? Sometimes I say and do things that leave me wondering why on earth Yago married me. I know I'm being a witch sometimes and can't help myself. When we got to Normandy I was pretty mean and made a small scene for no reason. It's funny because during the course of our trip we were left thinking there wasn't a happy couple to be found but they may have thought the same of us (me) if they were judging by my behavior Friday morning.
I'm really mad because I ordered Schmitty his First Communion stuff a couple of weeks ago and realized last Thursday the order apparently hadn't gone through. I tried calling the customer service number but I got a dumb recording asking me to leave a message and they'd call back. It's too much trouble to explain on an answering maching that I live overseas and I'm not even sure how to give instructions on how to call me here. I emailed their customer service and never got a response, it's disappointing. When I realized the order didn't go through it was too late to fix it anyway because the mail is so slow.
It's supposed to be a big deal and I don't have a gift or tie for him. His extended family isn't here to celebrate and there aren't any gifts. I feel like I failed and I ordered it two weeks ago thinking I was on top of everything. I hate when I actually try to do something right without procrastinating and it backfires. I think I'm early and feel good only to wind up right where I always am anyway. Stressed out and a failure. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hmmm....wow debbie downer....I seriously doubt you are that bad. I think you have just come to unfortunate reality that you're normal. Chin up little buckeroo!
Post a Comment