
Sunday was a perfect Mother's Day. I got up in the morning and made sausage, eggs and toast for breakfast then dashed upstairs to get ready for CCD and church. When I came home Yagopuchae had done all the dishes, gone shopping, cleaned the house and packed a picnic lunch for us. Schmitty and I changed our clothes, then headed through the woods to a big city park for our picnic. Yago even remembered to bring a bottle of wine. He stopped at a bakery on the way and bought fresh brotchen. We dined at the park and Schmitty rode his bike and played. It was perfect picnic weather and relaxing. We sat and watched other families play soccer and badminton while Ralphie wandered around in his diaper. I don't think it could have been any better.
Ralphie's in the foreground and Schmitty is in the background.

1 comment:
sounds sickeningly cute
Post a Comment