
I think we got a house! Can you believe that? We bought a freakin' house from an ad on realtor.com. That's insane to me but I'm so excited! We're working out the details but it looks like it'll be a done deal by Friday! It's got the open floor plan I wanted so I could watch the kiddos and cook dinner, a big back yard, some (not all) hardwood floors, AND there's a park in the neighborhood! I'm so excited I could do a cartwheel. Oh, and it's got a lot of built in shelving which I really wanted for all our books.
I'll try to post a link but I don't know if it'll work.
The only teeny little problem or hesitation I have is my housekeeping and taste aren't as good as whoever presently lives there. I don't want to picture the house with my clutter or messiness. Maybe it'll make me a better housekeeper. If only housekeeping were fun. (sigh)
We got a house!! And I'd be remiss if I didn't thank my family for making it possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment