background

Monday, August 25, 2008

i did it!

I finally finished reading The Three Musketeers! Holy crap, it took a long time. I was reading that book when I was pregnant. Most of my readers will remember me lugging it around last summer when I spent a couple months in the states while my husband was on vacation (in Iraq).

I want to run (on my treadmill) today but I'm seriously lacking energy and motivation.

Oh, something else we did that I didn't think was possible... we emptied all the moving boxes. That's not to say everything is in it's place yet but we're having all the boxes picked up this afternoon. It's mostly credited to Yago's herculean efforts.

Well, I've only got a few more minutes of Ralph's naptime to enjoy so I'm going to go do something.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

It took me about a year to finish Republic. I DO NOT recommend greek philosophy....it sucks.