background

Friday, August 22, 2008

complete chaos

I hate moving. The initial euphoria felt after receiving the phone call that our stuff was here has been replaced by inundation. I feel like I'm drowning in crap, my crap.

Yago has spent hours posting books and DVDs on swaptree. That makes him happy but I'm still feeling completely overwhelmed.

We found our scale last night. In two months my hair has grown about 7 lbs. I can't think of any other explanation. Ugh. Yago and I are starting the ol' diet program today but he is much more fastidious about it. He logs every calorie consumed or burned where as I procrastinate and forget. He also burns 600+ calories riding his bike to work which means he can eat a lot more than I can. It really stinks come dinner time when I don't feel full and he's drinking a beer and eating his second helping. Sigh.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Put bacon fat on his scrambled eggs. That'll catch up with him eventually :-)