Last night after dinner Yagopuchae attached Tubby's bike trailer to my bike and so began Waffle Cone Wednesday. We rode our bikes to the ice cream parlor/Subway down the street on the corner. (It's a Subway restaurant that has an ice cream counter.)
I have to say I was nervous about riding my bike, especially towing Tubby. I also don't think I've ever ridden along a road with real traffic. (And as stated in yesterday's post, there's no shoulder.) Anyway, we all got there and back in one piece and Ralph loved it.
I got my windshield fixed today and I'm really happy with the result. Now I can get my car registered and people can stop staring at my European plates.
Tomorrow is the last day of summer vacation, I'm a little sad. I'll miss hanging out with Schmitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment