Yesterday, we went to the airshow and saw the Thunderbirds. It was a lot of fun, mostly because Schmitty had such a good time. Ralph startled when a jet flew by and ran to Schmitty, hugged him and buried his head in Schmitty's belly. It was very funny.
I got a good sunburn on the backs of my legs. Yago noticed I was burning and I applied SPF 50 but it was too little too late. My ears and neck got it pretty good too. The boys were slathered up good and early so they're fine.
Today's the first day of school. We walked. Oh my goodness. We left at 8:15 and I got home at 9:30. Pushing Tubby in his stroller, on the grass, at a side incline, up and down hills... not the best way to start my day. And I'm supposed to do it again this afternoon? I'm reconsidering my options, already. We showed up all sweaty and panting. It was actually a little humorous.
I enjoy the mornings with Schmitty and don't want to spend it with him sitting behind me in a car. I think it's mostly because of how much I hated dropping him off at daycare when he was two and three years old. Now I enjoy our talks in the morning. Eventhough Ralph is there, he's usually pretty quiet in his stroller and it feels like it's just Schmitty and me.
There was a parent that was walking her child in to the school wearing pajama pants. I absolutely hate people wearing pjs out in public. We went to Panera Bread for breakfast yesterday and a guy was wearing his Husker pajama bottoms. It's so tacky, I don't understand it. It doesn't pass as clothes and it's not cute. Please, let's put a stop to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
does the pj hatin' include neighbors who take the dog out to poo and check their mail in pjs? cause if it does.....don't buy in my 'hood ;-)
Classy.
Post a Comment