background

Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm a jerk

Last week I totally blew off the piano tuner. I had an appt for him to come over and tune our piano last Wed morning but was so preoccupied with my suspended license I forgot. I didn't realize it until Thursday night when Yago asked me how it went.

It took me until today to screw up the courage to call the tuner back and try to reschedule. He wasn't happy or eager to make another appt with me, I can't say I blame him. It was an uncomfortable phone call and I couldn't decide if I should launch in to the ridiculous DMV story or just bite the bullet. I mean, does he really care why I wasn't here? Probably not. I just sounded a little pathetic.

I'm not sure what's wrong with Blogger but I'm going to try to post this for the second or third time.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

yeah - I saw that your original post disappeared. Maybe the internet ate it.

You could tell the piano man your sad story when he gets there. I'm sure he'll at least get a chuckle out of it.