Schmitty had a friend spend the night last night, he's still here. I feel like I've gained a whole other insight into Schmitty's life. He has a "girlfriend" in his class and other such things. I see his innocence diminishing before my eyes, he's almost like a different kid. Why couldn't he just stay five?
I'm preparing dinner for another guest this evening. It's really difficult with the friend still here because the place is a wreck! I have them pick up but it just gets destroyed again as soon as they're finished. I mean that's what boys do, right? There are tinker toy weapons strewn across the house.
I'm going to go continue my futile attempt at cleaning and picking up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
If he stays 5 he can never grow up and move out...which means you'll be picking tinker toy weapons up off the floor forever!!!!
Post a Comment