Last weekend the inlaws came up for Schmitty's birthday (parents, brother and sister-in-law). We all went to Vala's Pumpkin Patch for the party. It was really fun, we rented a campsite for a couple of hours. We roasted weenies and marshmallows for s'mores. I stuffed myself beyond belief. It was kind of a harvest theme park. There were train rides, pig races, bouncy pads, all kinds of things to keep everyone entertained.
This Friday is Schmitty's Halloween party at school, I volunteered to be a room parent. I'm supposed to bring a canister filled with candy and have the kids guess how many candies are inside. Gumballs painted like eyeballs were recommended so I've been searching all over for stupid eye/gum/balls and can't find them!! I'm taking Ralph with me to the classroom, we'll see how that goes. I'm dressing him in Schmitty's old dinosaur costume. He'll be in to everything, I'm sure.
That's about all I've got going on this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I found gummy eye balls at the commissary...not really sure if that's helpful for candy counting though :-(
Have fun with the dinosaur :-)
Post a Comment