Oh my goodness, so much to report. It seems like forever since I've updated.
We went to OKC for Thanksgiving, it was awesome. Lots of good food and the family is always happy to see the boys. Yago and Schmitty did a lot of GeoCaching and even took Big Daddy with them. We've been picking on Yago because it looks like he got a GeoRash. Maybe poison ivy or something...
I worked Tues and Wed, the people all seem okay but the job seems a little overwhelming at this point. My boss is looking to me to be the technical expert on architecture since I'm the only bonafied comm officer. Um, BCOT didn't really make me an expert in anything. I feel stress about his expectations. Also? I feel stress about my PT test in less than two weeks. Oh well. I won't do great but it'll be over. I'll be working a couple days a week until March, then I'll do my annual tour.
That means Ralph had two days in daycare. Yago dropped him off Tues and when I picked him up he was standing in the middle of the room crying his eyes out. He ran over to me as soon as he saw me, that always makes a momma feel good. The caretaker said he had a rough day and he didn't eat lunch Tues or Wed. I guess he prefers my cooking! We hope it'll get better for him.
Schmitty had his test and interview today at Brownell-Talbot. We should know something... TOMORROW! I think he'll get in without a problem. He was excited about going this morning. The admissions director walked me out and said, "He's so mature, he'll fit right in here." The school times are different and I keep looking at the clock in a panic because I'm afraid I'll forget to pick him up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment