Sammy got in to BT!! I was very excited but we haven't had a chance to tell him yet. He had a friend come over after school and spend the night, now he's out geocaching with his dad.
After school yesterday I helped the PTO President and VP decorate a board for Christmas. I was chatting with both the women and said I needed to talk to the office staff real quick and I'd be right back. When I returned the VP told the President that Schmitty was changing schools next year. The President looked surprised and asked me if we were moving already. The VP said, "No, they're just changing schools." As if I were an infidel or something. Mind you, the President was talking to ME and the VP answered. I was shocked that anybody knew, much less was blabbing. The VP is the same woman that announced at my first PTO meeting that I bought Susan's house.
When Yago came home I recounted the story. He said he couldn't wait until Schmitty changed schools and people could talk about how we didn't belong because we weren't good enough. "Why?!" I asked. He said he'd rather deal with that than people talking like we thought we were too good for the school. I must say, I agree.
We started the cleanse last Sunday night when we got home from OKC and have stuck to it pretty well except for the birthday beer Yago received as a gift. I've lost seven pounds by cutting out meats, sugars and gluten. It's crazy. I don't know if I can make it another week though.
I'm going to shower and clean while all the boys are out. Have a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment