background

Monday, January 05, 2009

first day

Today is Schmitty's first day at his fancy new school. He had his new Brownell Talbot shirt on, snazzy shoes, new sneakers tied to his backpack, and all. Ralph didn't behave one bit but Schmitty was calm and took it all in stride. His teacher said he could start French today, that was great news because it was his preference. I was afraid since the other kids have taken it since preschool that they wouldn't let Schmitty jump in with the rest of the class but it'll be fine. If he changes his mind he can switch to Spanish later.

We looked up his schedule yesterday, he was excited about having French, Science, and PE today. Speaking of that, we were looking up math and science camps for the summer. He wants to do the Amusement Park Robotics and the Earth Science camps. He tickles me sometimes.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Sounds exciting. I'd stay away from science camps though. I went to them and look how I turned out....