background

Friday, January 23, 2009

how mad would i be?

Oh, I'd be VERY mad!

I just read Greek Tragedy today and the whole thing made me mad. If I was married to that guy, nevermind, I wouldn't be married to that guy. I don't care how much money he made, because really what else does he have going for himself? Nothing. He's not attractive, not kind, and he's a jerk. I'm fuming but feeling silly that I even care. That is not what I'd call a happy marriage. I guess that's what happens when you rush in to having kids and then get married when you're pregnant. Oh wait, I guess sometimes that can work out pretty well. ;^)

My father-in-law's coming up to visit for a few days, we just found out last night. He should be here this afternoon. He'll have fun with the boys, I'm sure. That reminds me, I need to make the bed.

Last night we went to Applebee's for dinner and I had cramps for about two hours afterward. (the gas variety) Man, my system isn't accustomed to eating that much fried food anymore. I really didn't feel well the rest of the evening.

I have a ton to do today and I don't think I'm going to accomplish much. I'd better get to work!

2 comments:

Mickity said...

I agree with you...I think they have a strange relationship. Of course this is coming from the newly divorced me so what the hell do I know? HAHA

Waldo said...

Wouldn't that make you an expert?