It seems like a lot is going on right now. Today is Pi Day at school, because Saturday is 3/14. They're having a contest to see who memorized it the furthest. Yago found a website with a song but we didn't dedicate any time to it, he only got as far as 3.141592. There were other things going on this week, it was a struggle to get the homework some nights.
I made lunch for Ralphie, whole-wheat spaghetti with pesto sauce and steamed broccoli. I finished mine and started dishes only to catch Ralph trying feverishly to stuff a floret up his nose. It was so funny I couldn't yell at him, I mean I did tell him to stop but while laughing. What is wrong with this child?
Jessica emailed that it was funny I refer to him as Ralph over email. Fact is, I call him Ralph in person. Coworkers sometimes got confused. :^)
Well, I guess there's not really much going on after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm pretty sure I was always think of your husband as Yago...even though that is a name way weirder than even mine :-)
And 3/3/09 was Square Root Day...according to my mom.
I meant...will...not was. "I was always think.." WTF is wrong with me? Must be the sandwich goodness...its gone straight to my head.
It was funny when you mentioned actual names on the phone the other day...I almost didn't know who you were talking about. :)
Post a Comment