background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happiness

The HUGE news of today is I got an email from Schmitty's biological father, a snide one at that. But, it did serve to verify where he is since it was sent from his work account. I've been emailing and calling every number I've had for him over the last eight years looking for him. He finally responded to read me the riot act for having an attorney contact him. I don't care, I'm just thrilled that we can serve him now!

The weather was in the mid-70's today. It's so nice to see people out walking their dogs and playing with their kids. It makes you happier just seeing other people! I took Ralphie for a bike ride to the park and we played outside for a while. It was great. Now the boys (including husband) are all out kicking a ball around the yard, I'm supposed to be doing dishes. It's so much fun watching them play though, it really makes me happy.

Friday is Ralphie's second birthday, he's a lot more fun now than he was a year and a half ago. He cracks us up every day. We're going to celebrate his birthday on Saturday instead of Friday. Friday afternoon/evening is the majors' promotion party, plus I think it'd be easier for my family to come over on a Saturday than on a Friday night.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

The baby daddy is just an ass. Eff him.

Your happy family comments are kinda sickening...in a cute, hallmark kinda way.

Happy birthday to the little one...tell him to have some cake for me too. Congrats to the new major. Tell him he can use his raise to buy some extra wine in May :-)