We went to Oklahoma last Friday night and got back Wednesday afternoon. The trip down was terrible because of Ralphie. He screamed and cried, basically drove us nuts. There's only so many renditions of Itsy Bitsy Spider I can go through before I give up.
I picked Schmitty up from school Friday afternoon, the last day before his winter break. I was talking to Schmitty and his friend when they said good-bye to Charlie. Schmitty's friend called, "Have fun in Hawaii!" Hawaii?! In third grade? Are you kidding me? Then I realized who we were talking to. I asked the friend what he was doing for winter break and he replied, "We going to our house in Colorado." Another house? In Colorado? What the heck? Craziness.
I'm done working for a while and it feels great. I got to work out and do stuff around the house.
I think I'm taking the kids to the Children's Museum today. We'll see. Maybe I'll even take a couple of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment