background

Friday, February 27, 2009

dumped via voicemail, kinda

We're heading to Tulsa tonight, we'll be back Wed night. I'm finally off today, yippee! What have I done today? Let's see... I made bacon and eggs for breakfast, washed dishes, got on the treadmill for a few minutes, took a shower (with a midget), made lunch, cleaned up lunch. Very exciting stuff but it's better than getting up at 5:45 and sitting in an office all day.

Oh, and I answered about five telemarketing calls today. I hate them. They're recordings so you can't even get them to stop calling. I guess I could sit through the five minute schpeel and then wait on hold for an actual salesperson but who has the patience? Very annoying.

I called to try to fire our lawyer today but he hasn't called me back. How's that? I can't even fire the guy because he won't take my call! I told the receptionist that I wanted to talk to him about getting the remainder of our money back. I foolishly thought he would call. Silly me.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

call the receptionist and tell her you're filing a complaint with the state bar....that will get his attention

Waldo said...

I just did! He still hasn't called.