background

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

I've horked down a bunch of meat on Good Friday, oh well. We went to Runza for lunch and we're meeting some of Yago's family at The Pizza Machine tonight. At least I got a little workout in today.

After lunch, Schmitty and I made pierogies. I can't wait to eat them Sunday. It's not my grandma's recipe but I thought it would be bad form to call my aunt while her husband is dying. I found a recipe on the Internet and gave it try, it's so time consuming. It was two hours work for three dozen pierogies, and that's with the filling prepared ahead of time. At least I had good company helping me.

I'm going to work on taking a shower, I'd love to squeeze in a nap afterward but that's asking the impossible. Ralphie's already up from his nap. (sigh)

No comments: