background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

the fat machine

That's what they should call The Pizza Machine. They have a buffet (to include a pizza bar) that was less than tasty. Luckily, I was starving so I ate a ton food that was not only really bad for me but didn't taste very good. We left and Yago said it was everything that is wrong with America, I found that comment apropos. It was like a casino for kids. It had the awful carpeting and games games games. There was non-stop noise, blinking lights, and kids running around. It would have been okay if they didn't have a different song blaring at each game or booth and if there weren't a bunch of loser adults there playing.

I made two pies today and it's taking everything I have in me to wait until tomorrow to cut them. It's torture looking at them all beautiful on the counter. I made sure I had the ingredients for the pies everyone else likes. I wanted a pecan pie but I don't have the corn syrup, that's a bummer.

I bought some $4.50 wine today and it tastes like $4.50 wine. I'm a trooper though, I'll drink it anyway!

Schmitty's spending the night at his friend's house. It's a little weird to spend Easter Eve at someone's house but he was invited and he wanted to go... That'll take the pressure off my preparations tonight. The midget doesn't even know that Easter is coming. I don't do a good job of building such things up. It always sneaks up on me.

Yago's bathing the midget right now. Those two are cute together. Yago just told me that the midget is in the tub sticking his penis in his bellybutton. That's funny. I don't care who you are.

We got midgy a glider bike for Easter. It's basically a little bike with no pedals. He just uses his feet and hopefully learns a little balance. It what the Europeans use. I was amazed in Germany, kids that lookes like babies could ride bicycles without training wheels. In fact, they don't even have training wheels over there. But seriously, four-year-old Schmitty looked like a little retarded kid riding a bike with training wheels because kids there rode bikes without training wheels when they were two.

I don't have much else to post. Waldo out.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

Way to work through the pain....on the $4.50 wine thing.

And the penis/bellybutton story....yet again you make child rearing sound SO fun.