background

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

sans screaming midget

I was trying to research a vacation to a national park over the summer to go camping and hiking. I was looking at the big ones, like Yosemite or Yellowstone. I think we're going to shelf those plans this year though. It's torture driving the 8 hrs to OKC, I can't imagine a minimum of a 16 hr drive with Ralph. We don't have a big enough budget to fly anywhere and a long drive is out of the question... Maybe we'll just wind up seeing what Wayne Newton is up to in Branson, Missouri. sigh

Tomorrow Schmitty is off from school due to parent-teacher conferences so we're going to spend the morning volunteering at the local food bank. I'm excited, hopefully it will interest Schmitty too.

Yago and Schmitty planted to herbs last night. That should save us a bundle over the summer. I can't wait.

No comments: