I was irritated this afternoon. I drove across town to have some blinds fixed and when I got there the girl working had no idea how to help me. "I wish Brian was here..." Of course I talked to Brian on the phone a few days ago when he told me to stop by and he'd fix them free of charge. (It was the least he could do because he just fixed them a few weeks ago before they broke again.) I pressed Brian to set up a time because it's about a half hour drive out there. He said to just stop by whenever. Grrr.
Then I got home and let the dog out because she'd been in her crate for hours. I opened the door to let her in and her muzzle and legs were covered in black. Crap. She dug up some daffodils that Yago planted in a container. Now it'll smell like wet dog all night. What was I thinking trying to juggle a Ralph and a puppy? I've given that darn dog more baths than my child in the last couple of weeks.
Tomorrow is the PTA luncheon at the country club, I have no idea what I'm going to wear. All my clothes are too tight and I can't lose 10 lbs overnight. That means I'll have to squish myself in to some faded jeans and figure it out. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
buy bigger pants...that's what I do
I never thought I'd hear you say the phrase "Tomorrow is the PTA luncheon at the country club, I have no idea what I'm going to wear."
The Waldo I used to know is all grown up and proper-like now. :)
I can't bear to buy bigger pants, even though my jeans are literally splitting at the seams.
Isn't the country club thing funny?! I'm not a country club person but I'm so curious I can't resist going.
Post a Comment