background

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

yago come back...

Yago is in Tampa until late Friday night for a conference. It stinks when he's not here, I don't really know what else to say. I bought Marie Callendar's pot pies for dinner which I would never do if he were here. Now I feel bloated and disgusting. I eat better when he's here.

The house a couple of doors down sold which makes me happy. It's the same layout as ours but the basement isn't finished. It wasn't on the market too long so I'm hoping that translates to a positive selling experience on our part in a couple of years.

Ralph says his first German word now. Nein. It's funny because Ralph says "nein" and Schmitty says "doch". It's the equivalent of nuh-uh, yah-huh.

The pup is doing pretty well with the training. She's had a couple of minor accidents but now she seems to sniff near the door and then sit down when she wants to go out. I still don't let her out of my sight outside of the crate because I'm not THAT confident (plus she chews EVERYTHING).

I gotta go watch The Biggest Loser finale. I hope Tara wins. BTW, we were totally bummed that Margie and Luke didn't win The Amazing Race. They were Schmitty's favorite team, that made them my favorite team.

No comments: