Thank goodness, Yago's back! We went to Schmitty's music festival on Saturday and he did very well, he got a little music medal. He made a couple of mistakes but overall did great. He's never been judged or graded before. I asked him if he wanted me to check to see if I was allowed to go in with him. He said no. Hmph.
Sunday afternoon we went for a family bike ride on a local trail. I drove Schmitty's and my bike on the car while Yago rode his to the trail entry point. After the ride we realized we didn't have any wine for dinner and since I didn't bring my wallet Yago had to stop on the way home. He had a backpack he put it in and it reminded me of when Mickity used to ride over to my house at Laughlin with wine in her backpack.
Rana got her haircut today, I think she looks a little funny. She's super fuzzy, still cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am really jealous of your children, it seems as they are so well behaved and mine are monsters, well at least bratty.
You should ask Mickity about the heist the big one just pulled off... They are not so well-behaved.
Post a Comment