background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

is anyone else hungry?

I was out mowing the backyard to surprise Yago, he plans on doing it all when he gets home. While mowing (and sweating my buns off) I occupied my thoughts with our upcoming anniversary dinner. It's a month away but we agreed to tighten our belts this month so we could go to Sullivan's again. I was dreaming of getting the bone-in ribeye this time, it's what Yago ordered on Valentine's Day. I was imagining the creamy texture of the creme brulee on my tongue when I realized Yago isn't going to be in town on our anniversary! He's going to Keesler for a couple of weeks in July for ACOT. I don't think he knows he'll be gone for the big day yet. It's not that big of a deal, just funny that we didn't realize it sooner. At least this time he won't be in Iraq.

1 comment:

Mickity said...

You could always go to Biloxi for the weekend...and that...would be fun too. Right? right?

HAHA