We're heading to Oklahoma again Wednesday night for the Fourth of July weekend. The kids had a lot of fun last year so we're looking forward to going again.
I waited until the end of last week to try to find a kennel for Rana. Needless to say, I didn't have any luck. I didn't know there was such demand for pet boarding services. One place said they didn't have to interview her. ??? I guess that's a good idea but it sounds funny. What kind of loser would I feel like if my puppy failed the interview. Luckily, Mistress of Moomoo is willing to save the day (or the weekend) by taking care of her. I'll know better and start early next time.
I should do some housework before Ralphie wakes up. I'm trying to decide what to do this afternoon, Yago will be working late and Schmitty's at his grandparents' house tonight. Maybe we'll stop by the pool for a bit. I have to get my money's worth from our passes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How the hell do you interview a dog? rarareeerrrr? Woofydoofs? grrrr? ruffruff ruff soaperroan woofydoofs? [that's all the dog-speak me and Tabby could think of]
I know, it sounds silly. I think they just want to make sure they don't get and aggressive train wreck but to call it an interview?
Post a Comment