background

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

cars

Schmitty and I like to look at cars while we drive about town. He picks out cool Mustangs and old Chevelles. If I happen to see a Porsche or even the occasional Ferrari I'll point it out to him. We also look at detailing and after-market accessories, he loves those big spoilers.

The other day I was waiting at a red light near our house. When the light turned green the lady in front of me wasn't paying attention and didn't go. We wound up sitting through another red light, I was annoyed. When we were sitting through the second light Schmitty asked me which car was the Broad. "What?" "Which one of the cars in front of us is called a Broad?" Then I realized I had called the lady in front of me a dumb broad and he thought I was talking about a car. I had to explain what a broad was and apologize for my language.

Whoopsie.

No comments: