My OPR deadline (imposed by Yago) is quickly approaching and I'm not feeling it. I'm guessing I'll wait until late Thursday night to do it and send it on Friday.
Schmitty's been going to his Tae Kwon Do classes and enjoying it immensely. We had the winning bid at his school fundraiser so we got one month of unlimited classes and a free uniform. He loves his class and teacher. The problem is that it's way the heck away from where we live, when we bid on it we didn't know where it was located. Now Schmitty's qualified to test up to his yellow belt, testing is scheduled Aug 8. Since we won't be able to continue once school starts, there's no point in him testing. (it costs $65 to test) He's very disappointed, very. I feel awful, I wish I hadn't ever bid on the classes now. I'm looking for a place closer to home but he wants to continue at Tiger Rock with his instructor there.
I've promised to go bike riding with the kids so we'd better get the show on the road before naptime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment