background

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

three

Three years ago today Yago and I were married. I've been planning for months to write about all his wonderful attributes but then today came and I was busy with all the other things that had to be done. Now Ralphie's in the other room hollering, the dog is wimpering, and I can't think of a single thoughtful thing I was going to tell everyone about. Hmph.

Well, I'm still happy.

I like that he doesn't think it's funny that I startle easily. A lot of people think it's hilarious to make me jump but he always tries to flip the light to let me know he's coming or he walks loudly.

Even though he's not here I was planning to do something special with the boys but that never happened either, unless you call a trip to the commissary special. I made an anniversary cake but it's almost 9:00 and still too warm to frost...

I think we learned that I'm a really good planner.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Lest we forget what great taste in friends you have.

And you make adorable babies.

Yago is lucky to have you :-)

And I'm totally yelling "boo!" next time I see you ;-)

Waldo said...

If you do you'll laugh.