background

Saturday, July 18, 2009

tkd

I took Schmitty to his first Tae Kwon Do class this morning, he really looked like he was having a good time. I hung out and talked to another mother there while I entertained the midget.

We got the lessons because we put in the winning bid during the Golden Gala silent auction. I'm just now getting around to taking him for his free month of lessons. I asked the mother next to me how much it normally costs and she said around $120/month. Plus each time you test for a higher belt you have to pay. Holy schmoly. I think Schmitty's going to be pretty disappointed when his last class is August 18th.

The neighbors are coming over for drinks this evening, that means a lot of cleaning but still trying to make it look like I didn't do any special cleaning for them. It's a careful game we play.

I just finished making a pitcher of peach mojitos and want to take a nap!

2 comments:

Mickity said...

When you come visit me - I'm totally not cleaning. I'm not evening going to vacuum. Unless you bribe me with peach mojitos :-)

Waldo said...

Deal! Make sure you own a vacuum cleaner.