So no need for my worrying yesterday. Neighbor came over and we drank a pitcher of mojitos while the kids played. Her husband went to a baseball game with a supervisor that he couldn't say no to. Just as well.
As usual, I went way overboard in my preparations. I spent a fortune on small wedges of cheese, a baguette, guacamole, blue chips, bottle of white, bottle of red, 12-pack of beer, and bought a cooler. Oh, and let's not forget the ingredients for the mojitos. In the end we drank the mojitos, half the chips, and about half the guacamole. That's it. I hate it when I do that.
She invited us over tonight for homemade empanadas that her father-in-law is making. They're also grilling half a shark. It should be interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should invite me over more often. I'd totally take care of that cheese for ya. And abbyabitha wants some of those empanadas.
Post a Comment