background

Monday, July 13, 2009

walk

Last night we went to the pedestrian bridge that links Omaha, NE, to Council Bluffs, IA. We took the Frog and ate snow cones in IA. It was a nice afternoon/evening. Then we went out to dinner at a local brewery.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to the beaner reunion this year. I see the list of people and nobody that I actually hung out with is going. But then, I didn't hang out with too many people. I feel like I didn't really fit in anywhere. I don't know...

4 comments:

Mickity said...

You should come to vegas and we can have our own reunion. Eff those work people.

Anonymous said...

I can't make it this year, but you fit in with me! :) You were (and still are) one of my favorite people! KB

Jessica said...

I'm going if Espy ever adds me to the list. I've emailed him twice now asking him to add me and Holmy, but no response so far...

I hope you end up going since I'm pretty much in the same boat with the guest list so far. It's too bad you can't make it KB - I would've really liked to have seen you again. Maybe we'll just have to have our own misfit reunion at some point. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I really would have liked to see you again too! I'm so glad that you all had a great time -and I'm looking forward to the next one :) KB