The Wiggles are going on tour. Schmitty used to LOVE The Wiggles and I know Ralphie would like them. When I looked up the tour schedule I saw that they'll be in Lincoln this summer, jackpot. I clicked on the ticketmaster link to check cost/availability, $40 a darn ticket! Can you believe that baloney? $120 for three tickets?! To see Dorothy the Dinosaur and Wags the Dog?? Someone must have been smoking crack.
We went to Jazz on the Green last night at The Joslyn Art Museum. We brought a bottle of wine, Yoohoo, cheese and other snacks to enjoy while listening to some live jazz music. I was happy to see a lot of families there, it was a real nice relaxed atmosphere. Whole Foods provides snacks for purchase. We didn't check out what they were selling but I'm sure it was scrumptious (and expensive). I think we'll go again when Yago gets back from his TDY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment