background

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

pucker face

When we were in Oklahoma the funniest thing happened. Yago, Ralph, Aunt Meaghan and I were all riding in the car going to a geocache sight. Yago flipped through the radio stations and we caught the end of the song Poker Face. Ralph started screaming shortly afterward, we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Eventually we deciphered his hollering, he was yelling "Poker Face!" He wanted to hear the song again. I had to put in the Timbaland cd to cheer him up.

Last night Yago broke down and bought Poker Face on iTunes. Ralph and Schmitty loved it, danced and spun around the living room. We made homemade limeade too. Ralphie took his first sip and puckered while listening to the song for the 10th time which prompted a chorus of pa-pa-pa-pucker face from me.

Fresh, hand-squeezed limeade is pretty refreshing.

2 comments:

Mickity said...

Jason totally stikes me as a Lady Gaga fan...I'm sure it was all the baby's idea to buy pokerface :-)

Waldo said...

Jason does love the pop music!