background

Friday, July 31, 2009

zzzzs

I had a bad night's sleep last night. I fell asleep on the couch watching one of those cable detective shows that I love so much. I was tired but wanted to see who did it so badly... So I fell asleep and then kept waking up every half hour or so procrastinating going upstairs and brushing my teeth. Plus, every time I woke up there was another detective show on. Finally around 4:00 am I gave up and turned off the tv. The dog woke me around 6:00 but I didn't mind.

I've been trying in earnest to teach Rana to go out and get the paper. This morning I was out there at 6:15 with treats trying to get her to mouth the paper. Unbeknownst to me my neighbor was out walking and approached from behind. She commented that if I could do that I could get started with her dogs. I was a little embarrassed. I mean really, I know it's probably futile but worth a shot come November when there's no way I want to wander outside and get the paper.

I was a little tired and exasperated last night, hopefully today will be better. I'm trying to figure out how to clean my shower doors without using harsh chemicals... (Obviously, I'm not trying that hard because I'm on blogger...)

2 comments:

Mickity said...

You should try some vinegar on your shower doors. It does require some elbow grease too though so its not that much fun. I don't know how good it works, but Method makes shower cleaner too. Their products always smell good so I'm guessing their shower cleaner will too. Target and Lowes both sell it.

Waldo said...

I've got them soaking in vinegar now, for the second round. It is more elbow grease than I'd prefer...