background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

anticipating the good and bad...

Poor bloggy blog has been sorely neglected while I obsessed over facebook. I'm twittering, facebooking and blogging but for no one in particular. Whatever.

I'm about 3/4 done mowing the lawn but needed to take a break.

Tomorrow, actually tonight, begins the reunion. I'm VERY ambivalent. I can't wait to see everyone but almost dread it too. I had a complicated relationship with my squadron, mostly because of my complicated relationship.

I'm mad at the family childcare center on base, it's stupid. I went in Monday looking for a home provider. I called back that day and they said they'd lined up Cali for me. She's just coming off maternity leave and looking to get started again. They gave me her number and I've called about three times every day including Monday but can't get a hold of her. I've left messages, I've called the fcc back, nothing. No one ever calls me back, meanwhile the reunion is tomorrow now. It's stressing me out, I don't even know where this chick lives. I always think I have these things taken care of but then it's never as easy as it's supposed to be.

On the bright side, Jessica's coming to town tonight. I'm excited and hoping not to say anything dumb. We'll see how that goes.

Well, I'd better get back to mowing. I'd hate to not finish before Yago gets home.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

It's was wonderful to see you again! I'm not sure what you were worried about in terms of saying something stupid. If you did, I missed it. :)