Holy crap!!! Hannity just told me there's a VA Death Book!!! Shit!! I'm a vet, I had no idea I was about to be euthanized!! Page 21 says I have to sign saying my life's not worth living. I think he also just called me old.
I can't even hardly watch the news because of the health care protests. I get so angry I want to go find some protesters to commit physical violence on. HAHA! I guess that makes me a bad liberal.
I'm married with two boys: Schmitty, 11, and Ralphie, 5. I'm currently a stay-at-home mom.
Mickity, Jessica and StuckinMD are friends, MistressofMooMoo is my sister and Yagopuchae is my husband. I blog to keep in touch with everyone.
1 comment:
I can't even hardly watch the news because of the health care protests. I get so angry I want to go find some protesters to commit physical violence on. HAHA! I guess that makes me a bad liberal.
Post a Comment