We had a busy weekend, well a busy Saturday at least. We got up early for the airshow and then had some neighbors over in the evening. I'm not very good at entertaining because I'm too self-conscious. Yago came home early from the base and cleaned the house, bought the food, got the beer cold so everything was taken care of by the time I got home. He's cool like that.
Neighbors A and Neighbors B came over and met each other, it went really well. So well that I was hungover Sunday, that wasn't great. I made pomegranate martinis...
Today was Schmitty's first day of fourth grade... The teacher mailed the parents questionares a couple of weeks ago, she also had questionnares for the kids to fill out this morning. That's one curious teacher. She had the kids prioritize their favorite subjects, Schmitty flew through it. He was on number eight when I pointed out he hadn't marked recess yet. "Oops."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are too self conscious. Think of it this way - I hate almost everyone and I think you're awesome. That must mean you're really awesome...or a freak for being friends with a jackass like me :-)
You're funny.
Post a Comment